Lana Del Rey, Foster the People head to Sweetlife Festival

After torrential rains soaked attendees, a festivalgoer slides in the mud between performances at the Sweetlife Festival last year. Hatchet File Photo

This post was written by Hatchet staff writer Morgan Baskin.

The queen of “Summertime Sadness” will headline the Sweetlife Festival in May at the Merriweather Post Pavilion.

But if you’re not into Lana Del Rey’s angsty melodies, the five-year-old festival will also host rapper 2 Chainz and indie-pop stars Foster the People and Bastille.

Artists including the Bombay Bicycle Club, Fitz and the Tantrums, and Capital Cities will also perform.

Snag tickets this Friday at 10 a.m. on Ticketfly, or follow Sweetgreen’s Instagram account (@sweetgreen) for a code that’ll give you early access to the presale Wednesday morning. General lawn admission will set you back $75, with pavilion seating at $95 and VIP upwards of $150.

The environmentally-friendly festival will also feature high-end restaurant goods, popular food vendors, and local chefs.

Last year, synth-heavy Passion Pit, Phoenix, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs performed at the all-ages event – as did Beyoncé’s younger sister Solange.