The Cookie Jar DC offers specials for National Cookie Dough Day

The+pop-up+shop%2C+located+at+2409+18th+St.%2C+originally+opened+on+June+8+and+will+remain+at+that+location+indefinitely.+
Photo courtesy of The Cookie Jar
The pop-up shop, located at 2409 18th St., originally opened on June 8 and will remain at that location indefinitely.

The Cookie Jar DC, an edible cookie dough confectionery with a pop-up shop in D.C., is offering specials all day Wednesday in honor of National Cookie Dough Day.

The shop is releasing a special flavor of cookie dough called unicorn dough, which is multi-color and topped with rainbow sprinkles. It will only be available in store and it’s recommended that you come early, because it’s likely to sell out fast. They’ll also have their eight other signature flavors for sale, including chocolate chip and snicker doodle.

The Cookie Jar DC partnered with UberEATS and Caviar to deliver cookie dough to those who can’t make it to the store. UberEATS is offering free cookie dough delivery and Caviar is offering $5 off cookie dough delivery available from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.

They’re also having a sale on their website, offering customers 25 percent off all cookie dough with the promo code COOKIEDOUGHDAY, valid on Wednesday only.

The pop-up shop, located at 2409 18th St., originally opened on June 8 and will remain at that location indefinitely. They’re currently sharing space with Rise Bakery in Adams Morgan and the store opens at 7 p.m. after the bakery closes. Cookie Jar DC also sells their product at retail stores throughout the D.C. area.