Brave the storm for restaurant deals

You may feel like Leonardo DiCaprio’s character in “The Revenant” as you venture outside your dorm this weekend during the storm, but unlike DiCaprio, you don’t have to settle for eating raw bison liver. Check out these snow storm discounts and deals from local restaurants and bars to fill up without having to deal with the lines at Whole Foods.

Graffiato

This former “Top Chef” contestant’s restaurant is offering its happy hour menu throughout the storm so you can chow down on $5 calamari, $4 flatbread and $5 glasses of wine.

707 6th St. NW

Del Campo

You can also enjoy all day happy-hour menu at this South American steakhouse which features $6 margaritas and a smoked brisket slider for $9.

777 I St. NW

Tico

Fill up on American food with a Latin twist with happy hour starting at 3 p.m. Saturday with $4 tacos. Or stop by for brunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday with bottomless mimosas.

1926 14th St NW

Bayou

This New Orlean’s style restaurant is serving up a variety of deals through the weekend from $2 cups od gumbo to $6 hurricane cocktails.

2519 Pennsylvania Ave. NW

Bar Dupont

If you saw “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” multiple times over break you will want to stop by this bar on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. as it transforms in a Star Wars theme. Try a spiked “Hot Chewbuccalatte” for $7 or a “Hutt Toddie” for $12.

1500 New Hampshire Ave. NW