Living the Sweetlife this weekend?

Sweetlife Festival, two days of music with acts from the Pixies and Billy Idol to Tove Lo and Calvin Harris, kicks off at Merriweather Post Pavilion on Saturday. The set times were released yesterday and with half-hour breaks between each act at each of the three stages and 10-minute overlaps across the board, attendees will have to make some choices.

These are our picks for Saturday:

1:15 p.m.: Start your day slow with The Walking Sticks at Treehouse stage. Their blend of pop and soul is the perfect way to ease yourself into 11 hours of nonstop tunes.

2:05 p.m.: After you catch their best song, “Send the Night,” stick around for AURORA, a Norwegian singer-songwriter whose sound is like an acoustic mix of Haim combined with Of Mice and Men.

2:45 p.m.: Then head over to Misterwives at the main stage, where the New York-natives will, hopefully, perform their sweet cover Vance Joy’s “Riptide” with their folk twist as well as the festival-friendly jam “Hurricane.”

4 p.m.: Stay at the main stage for Solana Rowe, better known as SZA, who is one of the R&B-loving ladies lined up to play Sweetlife this year. Chance the Rapper is featured on her song “Child’s Play” and Kendrick Lamar is featured on “Babylon” – we’re not saying the headliner will arrive early, but Sweetgreen, which sponsors the festival, does have a salad named after Lamar.

5:05 p.m.: After SZA, go back to Treehouse stage for Sinkane, a Sudanese solo artist. He’s heavy on the keyboard and he’s toured with Caribou and Of Montreal.

6:15 p.m.: Stay for Lucius, a band with two front-women, Jess Wolfe and Holly Laessig, who both majored in voice at Berklee College of Music. With a Local Natives sound and Dum Dum Girls-esque lyrics, they’ll begin the ascent into nighttime right.

7:45 p.m.: You could catch the end of Bleachers at the main stage, but their live performances are subpar. Instead, wait around for Tove Lo and you’ll have a better view of the “Habits (Stay High)” singer. She’ll undoubtedly play “Habits” but you should really look forward to “Talking Body” and “Timebomb.”

9:45 p.m.: End your night with Kendrick Lamar at the main stage. You probably won’t have a great view, but the chance to hear songs off his epic album “To Pimp a Butterfly,” like “King Kunta” and “The Blacker the Berry” are worth the price of admission alone. Fingers-crossed Lamar pays homage to the songs that brought him to the limelight like “Poetic Justice,” “Backseat Freestyle,” “Swimming Pools” and “i.”