Capp announces cabinet nominees

Student Association President-elect Nicole Capp announced her vice presidential nominees Tuesday night, calling next year’s proposed cabinet “diverse.”

Capp nominated sophomore Tim Little as vice president of academic affairs; sophomore Corey Barenbrugge as vice president of community affairs; freshman Kevin Ducoff as vice president of financial affairs; graduate student Emmanuel Caudillo as vice president of graduate student policy; graduate student Andrew Salzman as vice president of judicial and legislative affairs; sophomore Emily Metz as vice president of public affairs; freshman Connor Walsh as vice president of student activities; and freshman Chloe Lew as vice president of undergraduate student policy.

Capp said she is “confident” in her nominees which include graduate and undergraduate students and students with and without SA experience.

“This cabinet could not be a more diverse group of people,” said Capp in a press release. “Next year will be a year of advocacy and a year where the SA serves as a resource for the students.”

The SA Senate-elect Rules Committee will vote on the nominees before the Senate-elect meets again on April 25. If the nominated vice presidents pass the Rules Committee, they will go before the Senate-elect on April 25 for confirmation.